HELLO VISITORS

Hello: My name is Jacqueline Marchant. I am a Jewelry designer /creator and book reviewer for some very famous crafting publishing companies. When you check out my book reviews you will learn who they are. In these reviews you will receive loads of information and my feelings about the publication. I have learned an extraodinary amount about all the many facets and mediums in designing and creating jewelry from these books and I am over the moon that I have them to refer to , they have been a god send to me. IN THIS BLOG YOU WILL FIND TONS OF INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS I HAVE FOUND IN MY SEARCH FOR KNOWLEDGE,THESE VIDEOS HAVE BEEN GRACIOUSLY SUPPLIED ONLINE FOR US ALL TO LEARN FROM BY SOME VERY TALENTED, BRILLIANT ARTIST. i HAVE LEARNED FROM THESE VARIOUS VIDEOS FROM YOU TUBE AND OTHER PLACES ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB AND PLACE THEM ON MY BLOG SO I CAN READLY REFER TO THEM FROM TIME TO TIME AND I HOPE YOU FIND THEM HELPFUL ALSO, I HOPE TO ONE DAY BE AS BRILLIANT AS THESE VIDEO TEACHERS.To learn more from these various artist just click on title of videos to link to all their other tutorials...thank you ... YOU WILL ALSO SEE SOME PICS OF MY WORK, AND SOME OF MY ADVENTURES. I ALSO LIKE INCLUDING OTHER ARTISANS SITES FOR YOU TO EXPLORE. I FIND THE MORE YOU EXPLORE THE MORE YOU LEARN AND BY DOING THIS YOU GET INSPIRATION TO CREATE YOUR VERY OWN ONE OF A KIND MASTERPIECE. HOPE YOU ENJOY MY BLOG AND COME BACK AGAIN . WHILE HERE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO JOIN MY BLOG.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY......BYE FOR NOW, JACQUELINE MARCHANT
http://www.last.fm/user/gelfling55/library/recent
Push in Clay-Pullout Art

share/bookmark

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

MY BLOG AND JEWELRY HAS BEEN FEATURED BY MARK MONTANO THE CELEBRITY KING OF THE CRAFTING INDUSTRY

I received a phone call this afternoon from my sister Tammy Stevens telling me to get on my computer and go to facebook. She said you have been featured by Mark Montano. Well I was shocked I couldn't move at first but then ran to computer and sure enough there it was Mark Montano taking time out of his extremely busy schedule to feature my jewelry and blog. Well I was plum flabbergasted . I feel so very honored. Let me tell you a little bit about Mr. Montano....He is an author of 10 craft books. He has starred in several television shows. He started his career in fashion as an intern for OSCAR DE LA RENTA. He then branched out on his own with a collection of his own. His clothes were carried by Patricia Field the costume designer for Sex and the City. Mark has designed for many well known celebrities. Then Mark found a calling in interior design. Mark wrote a monthly article called Cool Room for Cosmo Girl Magazine for ten years . From there Mark wrote a book and then landed on television. During the past ten years he has hosted and co hosted 5 t.v. shows, written 10 books and he has worked really hard to become a celebrity in the world of crafts and DIY. You can see some of his work on TLC"S WHILE YOU WERE OUT...just to mention one of many shows he has been a part of. Please check out Mr. Montano's tons of you tube crafting videos and his website.... markmontanoblogs.blogspot.com. As for me today I am basking in the glow of amazement. Look Out Etsy here I come to open my own jewelry shop. Thank you MARK MONTANO a kind down to earth person of genius...

2 comments:

  1. I am extremely impressed with the view point. Thanks for sharing such useful information in your blog. A great content for getting the proper information regarding the subject.
    fine jewelry Houston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words. I love to Share as I learn . I am just thrilled you like my blog and I hope you will visit often you are always welcome...bye for now and Happy Beading or Jewelry making.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there and welcome to my blog. Thank you for your interest in my post. I look forward to your opinion. Thank you for leaving a comment. bye for now, Jacqueline