HELLO VISITORS

Hello: My name is Jacqueline Marchant. I am a Jewelry designer /creator and book reviewer for some very famous crafting publishing companies. When you check out my book reviews you will learn who they are. In these reviews you will receive loads of information and my feelings about the publication. I have learned an extraodinary amount about all the many facets and mediums in designing and creating jewelry from these books and I am over the moon that I have them to refer to , they have been a god send to me. IN THIS BLOG YOU WILL FIND TONS OF INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS I HAVE FOUND IN MY SEARCH FOR KNOWLEDGE,THESE VIDEOS HAVE BEEN GRACIOUSLY SUPPLIED ONLINE FOR US ALL TO LEARN FROM BY SOME VERY TALENTED, BRILLIANT ARTIST. i HAVE LEARNED FROM THESE VARIOUS VIDEOS FROM YOU TUBE AND OTHER PLACES ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB AND PLACE THEM ON MY BLOG SO I CAN READLY REFER TO THEM FROM TIME TO TIME AND I HOPE YOU FIND THEM HELPFUL ALSO, I HOPE TO ONE DAY BE AS BRILLIANT AS THESE VIDEO TEACHERS.To learn more from these various artist just click on title of videos to link to all their other tutorials...thank you ... YOU WILL ALSO SEE SOME PICS OF MY WORK, AND SOME OF MY ADVENTURES. I ALSO LIKE INCLUDING OTHER ARTISANS SITES FOR YOU TO EXPLORE. I FIND THE MORE YOU EXPLORE THE MORE YOU LEARN AND BY DOING THIS YOU GET INSPIRATION TO CREATE YOUR VERY OWN ONE OF A KIND MASTERPIECE. HOPE YOU ENJOY MY BLOG AND COME BACK AGAIN . WHILE HERE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO JOIN MY BLOG.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY......BYE FOR NOW, JACQUELINE MARCHANT
http://www.last.fm/user/gelfling55/library/recent
Push in Clay-Pullout Art

share/bookmark

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Classic Chain Mail Jewelry with A Twist by Sue Ripsch

CLASSIC CHAIN MAIL JEWELRY WITH A TWIST by SUE RIPSCH This is a 95 page soft cover book with 28 projects . There is something here for everyone no matter what level of expertise you are at. There are projects for beginners, Intermediates, and Advanced artisans. This awesome publication was published by KALMBACH BOOKS. Book layout is as follows: Page 4 Introduction, page 5-6 Basics making jump rings, page 7-8 Basic tumbling jump rings, page 9-10 Basic Aspect Ratio. Then on Pages 11-44 the Beginner weave projects begin. On pages 45-84 the Intermediate weaves begin, and last but not least on page 85-95 the Advanced weaves begin. Sue Ripch has been making chain mail jewelry for a number of years and teaches the craft in bead stores and at national bead shows. She is an accomplished author of, " CLASSIC CHAIN MAIL JEWELRY" and This publication "CLASSIC CHAIN MAIL JEWELRY WITH A TWIST". Sue and her husband have an online business, "JEWELRY BY SUE". They offer finished jewelry , kits, and jump rings made to specifications. Sue's designs are also represented by a Sedona, Ariz. gallery. This book is exquisite and it is laid out with not only written step by step easy to follow instructions but also with photographed steps. The photography is spectacular very crisp and clear and easy to follow. Every detail of each project is covered. I decided to take this review one step further and try to make one of these projects. So I chose the CRAZY BYZ BRACELET on page 21. Here are a couple of pics of my completed bracelet.
I found the directions to be easy to follow. I have tried chain mail in the past and lost patience and gave up, but not this time. Sue makes it easier and fun. I am excited now to make more chain mail jewelry. Thank you so much Sue. I would highly encourage you to consider adding this new book to your beading library. I think you will be very glad you did. Thank you for stopping by and please enjoy the pictures I am including of this publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there and welcome to my blog. Thank you for your interest in my post. I look forward to your opinion. Thank you for leaving a comment. bye for now, Jacqueline