HELLO VISITORS

Hello: My name is Jacqueline Marchant. I am a Jewelry designer /creator and book reviewer for some very famous crafting publishing companies. When you check out my book reviews you will learn who they are. In these reviews you will receive loads of information and my feelings about the publication. I have learned an extraodinary amount about all the many facets and mediums in designing and creating jewelry from these books and I am over the moon that I have them to refer to , they have been a god send to me. IN THIS BLOG YOU WILL FIND TONS OF INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS I HAVE FOUND IN MY SEARCH FOR KNOWLEDGE,THESE VIDEOS HAVE BEEN GRACIOUSLY SUPPLIED ONLINE FOR US ALL TO LEARN FROM BY SOME VERY TALENTED, BRILLIANT ARTIST. i HAVE LEARNED FROM THESE VARIOUS VIDEOS FROM YOU TUBE AND OTHER PLACES ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB AND PLACE THEM ON MY BLOG SO I CAN READLY REFER TO THEM FROM TIME TO TIME AND I HOPE YOU FIND THEM HELPFUL ALSO, I HOPE TO ONE DAY BE AS BRILLIANT AS THESE VIDEO TEACHERS.To learn more from these various artist just click on title of videos to link to all their other tutorials...thank you ... YOU WILL ALSO SEE SOME PICS OF MY WORK, AND SOME OF MY ADVENTURES. I ALSO LIKE INCLUDING OTHER ARTISANS SITES FOR YOU TO EXPLORE. I FIND THE MORE YOU EXPLORE THE MORE YOU LEARN AND BY DOING THIS YOU GET INSPIRATION TO CREATE YOUR VERY OWN ONE OF A KIND MASTERPIECE. HOPE YOU ENJOY MY BLOG AND COME BACK AGAIN . WHILE HERE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO JOIN MY BLOG.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY......BYE FOR NOW, JACQUELINE MARCHANT
http://www.last.fm/user/gelfling55/library/recent
Push in Clay-Pullout Art

share/bookmark

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

EASY CRYSTAL STITCHING SOPHISTICATED JEWELRY by Nikia Angel

"
EASY CRYSTAL STITCHING SOPHISTICATED JEWELRY by Nikia Angel This 79 page soft cover publication was published by Kalmbach Publishing Company. Nikia has been beading since she was a child. Creating comes naturally to Nikia. She has been obsessively beading since 1988. She is the owner of Stone Mountain Gallery, and is constantly working to come up with new designs to share. Nikia has been teaching since 1990. In this book Nikia gives you a list and description of Materials and Tools used for her projects. Then Nikia moves on to talk to you about the different Jewelry Techniques used to create these projects. You will learn all about threading, knots, stitches and wirework. The next section of the book is Building Blocks. In this section you will learn about the basic circle, basic triangle, basic square, basic bezel, also projects using the bail, a spiral rope, and projects using a toggle clasp. On pages 29-78 there is project after beautiful project for you to enjoy. Nikia Angels teaching abilities shine in this publication. She makes sure you have all the information needed to complete her projects. Nikia has poured her heart and soul into this book. If you are a seed bead and crystal artist or have been toying around with the idea of trying this technique of beading, then this is the book for you. You will see what I mean when you view the pictures of some of the projects you will be able to enjoy, if you decide to purchase this book. If you wish to add this book to your library you can call 1-800-533-6644 to order or go online at www.kalmbachstore.com ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there and welcome to my blog. Thank you for your interest in my post. I look forward to your opinion. Thank you for leaving a comment. bye for now, Jacqueline